Many community groups call Coal Creek Community Park and Museum home.
- The Coal Creek Spinners – Onsite Sunday and Monday 10.00am-2.00pm
- The Friends of Coal Creek – Meets 2nd Wednesday of the month, 7.30pm-9.30pm
- The Leongatha Medieval Society – Hold archery on the last Sunday of the month, from 1.30pm
- The Gippsland Gamers – Every Thursday 4.00pm-8.00pm
- The Coal Creek Farmers Market – 2nd Saturday of the month in the Coal Creek Car park, 8.00am – 12.30pm
- The Korumburra Horticultural Society – Meets 1st Tuesday of the month, 1.30pm onwards.
- The Korumburra Garden Club
- The Korumburra Ladies Craft Group – Meets 2nd Thursday of the month, 10.00am-2.00pm
- The South Gippsland Concert Band – Meets every Monday 7.30pm-9pm
- Korumburra Young Farmers Group – Meets 1st Wednesday of the month, 7.30pm-9.00pm
- Korumburra Walking Group – Every Wednesday morning 8.00am-9.00am.
If you are interested in your group utilising Coal Creek Community Park and Museum or with to join one of these groups, please call 5655 1811 for expressions of interest.